Saturday, November 19, 2011

Digital Learners!

We KNOW that our students are digital learners, but how do we find the time to incorporate multimedia lessons into our daily plans?

I'm trying to incorporate more PowerPoint culture lessons to share with my students on a regular basis!
Because I live so close to Spain now, I've been able to visit Spain 4 times this year! That means awesome photos to use for my PowerPoint ideas, and more PowerPoints to share with all of YOU!

Some of my PowerPoint lessons are FREE, but I ask for an incredibly reasonable $3-$4 for PPs that contain only photos I've taken myself! :) Here's a list of my PowerPoint culture lessons:

Gerard Pique PP Classroom Starter: Futbol, Bienvenidos, Welcome

Monarch Butterfly Migration: a beautiful mystery of science

Spanish Cognates in Costa Rica! PP Presentation with REALIA photos!

Leemos Espanol! Cognates in Spanish, PP Presentation with REALIA

La Comida en Costa Rica! Food! PowerPoint Presentation with Realia!

Abre la Puerta, Welcome to Spanish Class PowerPoint Why Study Spanish

Spanish Prepositions PowerPoint! Review and Practice

PowerPoint: Getting to know Jamon Iberico! Spanish food culture

I hope there's something useful here for YOU!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment