Friday, September 19, 2014

FREE handout, Tips and Hints for Studying a Foreign Language

Ever wish you had a premade handout with Hints and Tips for Studying a Foreign Language that you could give to your students ore share with parents?  Well, now you do! 

Of course you want your students to be successful in your foreign language class! I created this handout for my students to help them understand what they need to do in order to be successful in my class. I hope you find it useful too!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tips-and-Hints-for-Studying-Spanish-Handout-149174


It´s also a great idea to photocopy enough to have on hand for Open House at the beginning of the school year and also for Parent - Teacher conferences.  Parents often ask how they can help their child study for a foreign language at home, and having this list of Tips and Hints is a great piece of information to put in their hands.

I'm offering this handout for FREE because I want you to be successful this year too, and I'm hoping that this handout will help you with your classes.  3 hole punch it before you even hand it out so students can immediately put it into their binders as a reminder of good habits for studying a language.


Positive Feedback in my TpT store MAKES MY DAY.  If you find this handout useful, please be so kind as to let me know! 

~La Profesora Frida

No comments:

Post a Comment